Fridays here, so whacha got planned for the weekend

Still finishing up the drawers. Have a philharmonic concert to attend this evening, some work to do at church tomorrow, then running the video for late service on Sunday, then a vision planning meeting after service. Hmmm. Might be able to squeeze in a few drawers!

Allen I have been fighting a head cold too...no orfice problems either! :rofl:

If my head clears up a bit, I will be spending some time in the shop tomorrow as I will be all alone for most of the day!

For me it is hockey, hockey and more hockey. Dang.

Had hockey last night now tonight we have tournament start that lasts Friday, Sat and if we make it through to the final ...Sunday.

Then its back to regular programming of playoffs. But we only got 6 more games possible before end of season yahooooooooo.

Oh but then starts Football camp and its season. Maybe someday i get to go to my shop.;):D

I will enjoy it since it dont last forever but my shop will always be there.:rofl: At least while i keep the NN at bay.:)

Taking the daughter out for her upcoming b-day. We may even get around to making her padded headboard on Saturday. Sunday will be continued work on her doll house. Thought she might appreciate it more if she helped make it. :D

I'll finally get to paint the mobile base tomorrow since temps will be in the upper 50s, lower 60s. FINALLY!!!!! 2 maybe 3 coats. Dries to touch in 30 minutes, fully cured in, get this, 16 days.:huh:
Sunday headed to the metropolis of Pauls Valley OK to take some items to my wife's baby sister. We re did a toy chest my Dad made for us to store doggie stuff in, to be a toy chest for her 3 boys (all under the age of 4 :eek:) Hopefully will get a tour of the Victorian house they are redoing. I've seen it from the outside, just haven't seen the inside. Jim.

Today I had some more job search type of classes, then an interview this afternoon. I did take time to stop off at Woodcraft and do some browsing. I ended up buying some wooden wheels and dowel. I've got a chunk of maple in my garage begging to be turned into some toy cars.

I've got a computer to repair for a client and then planning to spend the weekend relaxing. It's been a busy week and I still am wondering how I had time for a full-time job. :dunno:

(interview went good, is for a consulting gig, which is something different than what I've done for the past 12 years).

First off will be cleaning up the all the curlies on my shop floor that were left after roughing out a pair of big walnut bowls the last couple of nights. When the pile of shavings gets so high that the lathe is too low, it's time to clean up. :D

After the recent rains, there's a fair amount of new vegetation on our hillside that need to be weedwhacked, although with more rain predicted this weekend, I don't know if I'll be working on the hill or not.