Beds Bath and Beyond

I have to admit, as the primary cook in the household, I do enjoy a good BBB shopping trip... I'll never get past feeling self concious there though...

you guys joking? I love that store. I love the utensils, the bbq equipment, the unique stuff, the towels, and so on.
I never go there without my 20% off coupon. I dont know anyone who doesnt get them, so dont forget them.
I recently purchased a really heavy thick set of steak knives.
and the ones near me, I consider their staff about the best in retail business.
Noone ever ignores you in there if you ask a question. Kudos to their upper management, they know how to run a business.

Don't get me wrong. Love the store. Great products, Great service... But still, I feel more comfortable in a hardware store...

... I'll never get past feeling self concious there though...

Have you ever been to a fabric store? Man, those ladies will make you feel like a child molester. :eek: I think I feel more comfortable buying feminine hygiene products for LOML at the supermarket than I do buying anything in a fabric store. (Although if I'm buying those products, she's more SWMBO than she is LOML.) :rolleyes: :rofl:

I'm like you...I do the cooking, so I like shopping at BB&B. Nowadays though, I end up mostly looking, since I already have pretty much all the kitchen tools and gadgets I can use.

Have you ever been to a fabric store? Man, those ladies will make you feel like a child molester. :eek: I think I feel more comfortable buying feminine hygiene products for LOML at the supermarket than I do buying anything in a fabric store. (Although if I'm buying those products, she's more SWMBO than she is LOML.) :rolleyes: :rofl:

I'm like you...I do the cooking, so I like shopping at BB&B. Nowadays though, I end up mostly looking, since I already have pretty much all the kitchen tools and gadgets I can use.

Never been in a BBB but, I am told the 'Beyond' part includes lots and lots of 'stuff'.
Agree on the fabric thing. I buy fabrics at Wally World for my reenacting stuff. Can't even get the women working there to look at me. I have to be very assertive, borderlines on rude to get attention and service. I cut up cotton baby blanket flannel for cleaning patches. It really blows their minds when I tell them I don't care what color it is except for pink. :D

you guys joking? I love that store. I love the utensils, the bbq equipment, the unique stuff, the towels, and so on.
I never go there without my 20% off coupon. I dont know anyone who doesnt get them, so dont forget them.

Allen you want to make sure you keep your coupons if you don't use them before the expiration date... even though the date may have passed BB&B will still take them...

My wife doesn't drive much any more because she has trouble seeing because of an eye problem, so I get to make all the stores she likes to shop in... Joann's, Hancock's, Hobby Lobby, etc... I actually enjoy going with her to pick out fabrics for her quilting... kinda fun trying to find/match colors for her.:D:D

Her favorite kitchen gadget store is Sur La Tabla... prices are outrageous though...

Gee, I feel left out.

I don't get any BB&B coupons. How do you get them? I am redoing my kitchen. I am sure there things I will need to get. :(

they run a little circular once a month in the sunday locals, and usually theres a coupon on the back page.
We get alot of them mailed to us now seems once they have your name, they send coupons.

just took a look in the coupon box, the wife informed me they havent had any new coupons since before the holidays. And she also stated they never expire, they take them over date as chuck mentioned.

one day Im going to take one of those coupons and buy a camera, or just take some more meds so my hands stay still.

Attachments

• wood stuff 1682 (Medium).jpg
    wood stuff 1682 (Medium).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: