Nother weekend here so whacha got planned

Church and a couple of meetings, but also shop time! All the drawers are done and the face frames were finished yesterday. This weekend....DOORS! Then, maybe next weekend, pictures.

Need to make a little table for seed starting, so will work on that. I really feel the need to make something this weekend, so it should be a nice little project.

Then back to the fireplace....

Same thing I've been doing all week. Proping my foot up and icing it. Broke my foot last weekend :doh:and had surgery yesterday to insert "hardware" as the surgeon called it. 5 srews and 2 steel plates. :eek: No shop time for me for awhile. Crutches for at least 4 weeks, but possilby 6. :(

I am coming up with ideas for stuff to make and do, just can't go out and do it. At least it's not snowing! :D:wave:

Starting by plowing snow. We aren't getting much, but what we are is blowing sideways. LOML said she almost got stuck in a drift on the way out this morning. She and I were supposed to go to Costco and dinner tonight since LOMLjr is going to a sleepover but that might change to a night at home.

In the morning I'm going to Electric Tool in Ann Arbor to help a friend demo Kreg stuff. The rest of the weekend family time and shop time building a stand for my Kreg Klamp table and building a new cart for my welder and plasma cutter instead of having them on separate carts.

Ill spend the second half of today dealing with horrible streets in NY outer boroughs trying to get home, then make the trip back tomorrow and back home tomorrow afternoon. keep me busy half the weekend.

Getting the top of my seven drawer dresser done. It is my third attempt to it and I need to be in proper frame of mind and concentrated in order not to flunke it again.

So keep your fingers crossed, because I'll need all of mine to do it well. Pics of the whole process to come soon if I succeed.:)

Same thing I've been doing all week. Proping my foot up and icing it. Broke my foot last weekend :doh:and had surgery yesterday to insert "hardware" as the surgeon called it. 5 srews and 2 steel plates. :eek: No shop time for me for awhile. Crutches for at least 4 weeks, but possilby 6. :(

I am coming up with ideas for stuff to make and do, just can't go out and do it. At least it's not snowing! :D:wave:

Jeff feel sorry for ya,as 3 years ago i busted my ankle, and after the (hardware) was put in it was 6 months before i was alowed to go back to work. Longest 6 months of my life.:(
As far as this weekend goes i'll be out in the shop playing with the new lathe.:D
Steve

So I'm guessing the polka and clog dancing classes are on the back burner for now, huh? :p

I hope things heal up quickly for you. ;)

Jeff my sympathies go out to you. I had some hardware in my legs and know what its like. Heal well quickly.:thumb:

Getting the top of my seven drawer dresser done. It is my third attempt to it and I need to be in proper frame of mind and concentrated in order not to flunke it again.

So keep your fingers crossed, because I'll need all of mine to do it well. Pics of the whole process to come soon if I succeed.:)

Yippee some more flatwork. Backing up Larrys post the flatworkers are striking back. Something like Empire strikes back. Roll on Global Brotherhood of Flatworkers.:rofl:

I hope to get some shop time and finish a spinny project i started some time back.:D:rofl: Then i go back to being a flatworker Larry.;)

I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE!

The accountant says we are getting a MAJOR refund from the IRS and the State.

The CFO says I can get a BANDSAW with some of the refund!

Let's not start a financial planning thread - I know I'm giving the Government a free loan but I don't want to get caught short on April 15.

Jim

I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE!

The accountant says we are getting a MAJOR refund from the IRS and the State.

The CFO says I can get a BANDSAW with some of the refund!

Let's not start a financial planning thread - I know I'm giving the Government a free loan but I don't want to get caught short on April 15.

Jim

I guess the F in cfo, stands for female.new bandsaw,woooohooooooo!!!!!!