Nother weekend here so whacha got planned

If the rest of the weekend is anything like today, I ain't making plans. Hope everybody that makes plans gets them done. Jeff, good luck with the foot.

I've had some days like that lately Steve. Sometimes plans are a surefire way to ruin a weekend! Take it easy...

I'm still stuck in Yonkers NY. I've put in over 100 hours in over time the last two weeks. I'm longing to get back to New Hampshire and my shop...

Last edited:
Finally getting to some 'finishing before assembly' on a couple recycle bins I started too, too long ago. I got side tracked with a few favors. The last one is an inexpensive commercial kitchen table top that got stripped and re-topped.

Attachments

• parts-is-parts-prefinish-1.jpg
    parts-is-parts-prefinish-1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 9
  • parts-is-parts-prefinish-2.jpg
    parts-is-parts-prefinish-2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
Jeff, take care of the foot! Hope you got some good meds to keep you happy, er I mean from hurting. :rofl:

Well, it was too wet to mess with the downed limb last week from the big snow 12 days ago. So that will be on my agenda for tomorrow. The mobile base is on it's 7th day of a 14 day cure before I can put it together and get it under the saw.
Anyone got any ideas for enlarging the hole on the dust collection door? This is pretty thick metal. I'll probably get close with the jig saw and metal blade, then file to fit. Which reminds me...I need an adaptor to make it work!!! (note to self: Self, make list for Lowes/HD.) Jim.

Meeting my brother and his family for dinner tomorrow and taking my niece her belated B-day gift (we like to make the b-day last longer :) ). Need to measure out my buddy's stairway and give him an estimate. Sunday dinner with the kids.