WooHoo MM16

Steve, I hate to break the bad news to ya, but the table on that saw is slanted. You're gonna have a tough time keeping things from sliding off. I don't think it'll work very well for your kind of work. Why don't you just send it on over to me, and I'll struggle along with that messed up table. ;)

Congrats on the new saw, and hats off the the guys that made it happen. :thumb:

I've been looking for the brace, so when I tilt this thing over to get the table level, it will hold the bandsaw up. But can't find the brace:huh: :huh:

Maybe they didn't ship the brace:dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Steve, I highly recommend the 1” Tri-Master carbide tipped blade (3tpi?), I cuts like a hot knife through butter.

I'll second that. Resawing on the MM16 with the Tri-Master has permanently spoiled me. No way I'd want to go back to a regular blade. It's one Smoooooooth operator. They don't recommend using it for green wood though, so if that's what you'd be cutting, it might not be the best choice.

I've been looking for the brace, so when I tilt this thing over to get the table level, it will hold the bandsaw up. But can't find the brace:huh: :huh:

Oops! Tod knows how to make one though. He would be a good guy to talk to on that one. ;) Looks like the delivery went well, but it is way too clean. You need to christen that baby.

it`s that red mobile base that has things all a-kilter.....
yup lennox tri-master....call sam;)

congrats steve and thanks to the other that made it happen. so now that youhave it mounted in the truck ands its very mobile you can just take from one shop to the next to do custom reswaing, so let us know what your schedulke is so we can plan around your route, going north or south first?

Oops:eek: :eek: :eek:

Haven't got by the elec. place to get a longer cord. This ones less than 2' :huh:

Haven't ordered any blades either. Just too many other things to do.

Been gonna call Country Saw and Knife, where I've ordered blades from over the years. Tried calling twice. They close at 3:30 now. :huh: :( :dunno:

So I gotta think to call them earlier in the day. :doh: :eek:

But its sitting in place though. Table reinstalled.:D

Does that count?:huh: :D

Made a run over the the new house that is getting oak cabinets and installed the island.
Then ran over to the house thats getting the maple cabinets, base, and staircase, and dropped off some trim.
Then [sure did some running today] ran to the lumber yard and picked up more base for that house, and---got a cord for the MM.

Will have er humming shortly. No blades yet.

Bandsaw is in place. Got the cord changed and pluged in.

She runs smooth as silk:thumb:
I walked up to the front of the shop, 64 feet, and could not hear the motor running:thumb:
I'm sure it will be heard after I get my blades and get one on it.

Had a fright for a moment. Cord on, circuit breaker on, switch on--:doh: :huh:

Nothing---------------
Hmmm. Thinking back how I wired it. Everything should be correct.
Drum sander next to it powered up. Same circuit. Got juice at the floor receptacle. :huh:
Opened and shut the doors, micro switches all click.
Hit the foot brake. Tried it again. BINGO:D
She fired up. Foot brake had the micro switch shut down.

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Bandsaw is in place. Got the cord changed and pluged in.

She runs smooth as silk:thumb:
I walked up to the front of the shop, 64 feet, and could not hear the motor running:thumb:
I'm sure it will be heard after I get my blades and get one on it.

Had a fright for a moment. Cord on, circuit breaker on, switch on--:doh: :huh:

Nothing---------------
Hmmm. Thinking back how I wired it. Everything should be correct.
Drum sander next to it powered up. Same circuit. Got juice at the floor receptacle. :huh:
Opened and shut the doors, micro switches all click.
Hit the foot brake. Tried it again. BINGO:D
She fired up. Foot brake had the micro switch shut down.

:D :D :D :D :D

SWo a Steve put a Blade in that sucker and make some sawdust..:D

I know yall are aiting for a blade to arrive back there in the sticks, just pulln your chain buddey.;)

Hey Steve, that is great!

What happened to the "Parts" of the one that took the hit?

I'm thinking the wheels and shafts that mount them to the frame............?

If they are still around and in OK shape, maybe you could send them my way, just what I need to build a bandsaw :D

Heck, I'll even pay shipping ;) :)

Hey Steve, that is great!

What happened to the "Parts" of the one that took the hit?

I'm thinking the wheels and shafts that mount them to the frame............?

If they are still around and in OK shape, maybe you could send them my way, just what I need to build a bandsaw :D

Heck, I'll even pay shipping ;) :)

Part of its out front in a scrap pile, parts are in rear in a scrap pile.
I have several scrap piles to clean up when time permits.:eek:
It broke off the riser casting. I'll look it over again, but I think the wheels, shafts, table, etc are good.
If you want them, they are yours.

Blades are here

After waiting TEN days on blades:(
I emailed them people wondering where they were.
Turns out they were out of stock on the 1" 2T blades:(
Said they had 3T.

Ok. Send them babies. Got them today.

Another update later tonight maybe:huh: :dunno: