GO CANADA

It's just too bad that they don't play as cleanly in the NHL.

What we saw in the Olymipcs is hockey the way that it should be played. Fast with very few fouls.

Yeah, no commercials either :thumb:

My daughter was asking me why there were not fights in the hockey games :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lots of good hard clean fast play :thumb:

Never really watch hockey, but if they can make the old joke of 'I went to a see a fight and a hockey game broke out' obsolete that would be an improvement! :thumb:

What a game! Good try USA someone had to get silver.

We just prefer Gold.:thumb::)

I dont think its going to be easy for either team at the next winter Olympics cause i think the Russians will be warned Siberia is a cold place if they loose again.;):rofl:

Go Canada Go.:thumb:

For me it was delightful to see all the Canadians being so patriotic.

What great hockey and sportsmanship. I felt the pain for Miller when they interviewed him later.

Also for the cross country skier that came in 1.5 seconds late after 2 hours and bit. When you see how close the timing is on these events, well to me they all champions regardless of whether they make the medal standard or not.

Funny, there wasn't a peep outside when Canada won the men's curling gold yesterday, defeating Norway in the final. And more people in Canada (including me) curl then play hockey. :huh:

I don't curl, Frank, but I've learned a LOT more about the game during this Olympics. Enough that I quite enjoyed the games that I watched.

The men's curling final was good, but I don't think the end of it was in any doubt at all, from about the 5th end onward. Canada was in total control, I thought. The women's gold curling match was a lot closer, at least to my inexpert eyes.

I don't curl, Frank, but I've learned a LOT more about the game during this Olympics. Enough that I quite enjoyed the games that I watched.

The men's curling final was good, but I don't think the end of it was in any doubt at all, from about the 5th end onward. Canada was in total control, I thought. The women's gold curling match was a lot closer, at least to my inexpert eyes.

Art you really should try curling. It's a lot harder than it looks; but you do get better over time and it's a sport for all ages.

Yes, the women's final was a closer contest.