33 years and still going strong

Well to day me and the wife have been married 33 years.:) Was told we wouldn't make it 1 year by her father.:rolleyes:
Just to let ya's no it ain't always been eazy, as when we first got married,she had just got out of the hospital.She had been burned prutty bad in a house fire,lost bouth her sisters in the fire, and was dead for over 3 min.Well as you can guess she wasn't in the best of her mind.Her dad hated me(dam long haired country hick.):rofl:Well i guess we saw in each other what no one else could couse we're looking foward to seeing a lot more of these, and she is still my best friend.:D:thumb: Thanks for letting me ramble.
Steve

Congratulations... don't you love it when a plan comes together.....
We only got about 1/2 your time in, will be 18 for us the end of this month, but also second for both of us... been a good ride, never a cross word between us and if I'm honest I wouldn't know how to function without her... we met in December and married in March and everyone one was shocked... even my daughter said "if it don't work out you can always get a divorce" and the wife's best friend told her it wouldn't work... the friend has been married twice and divorced twice since us....

Congratulations and we expect a notice when the next 33 comes around.