Greene & Greene home for sale in Monrovia, CA

Wow! There some great inspiration there. I've got one room I'd like to just make look a 'little' more like that... :thumb:

I'm on my iPhone right now, so I can't see the pics on the linked site, but Zillow.com says the listed price is about $1.5 million.

There are a number of cool Craftsman houses in that area.

OK, I was able to get to the pics through Zillow. I agree it's beautiful. A bargain at the asking price OMHO.

It is very nice and it is historic with the age and all but the only complaint I would have with it are the ceiling heights upstairs. I love the ceilings down but it looks a bit squashed upstairs. Beautiuful with all the windows and hard wood floors. I wonder how much wax and window cleaner you would have to use on a weekly basis to keep them looking like that? I remember buffing and waxing the wood floors in our old house and boy was that a job.

It is very nice and it is historic with the age and all but the only complaint I would have with it are the ceiling heights upstairs. I love the ceilings down but it looks a bit squashed upstairs. Beautiuful with all the windows and hard wood floors. I wonder how much wax and window cleaner you would have to use on a weekly basis to keep them looking like that? I remember buffing and waxing the wood floors in our old house and boy was that a job.
Seems to me if you can afford the house you can afford to pay someone to keep it clean.:D Time to buy a back-up lotto ticket.:rofl:

Ca. 1909, I guessed about 1940. Very California. I'd hate to have to heat that place somewhere 'up nawth'. I wear hearing aids (sometimes ;) ) and could almost feel the noise echoing off the bare floors, windows and walls. First thing I would do would be to install carpeting almost everywhere. No window treatments. :huh: Curious. Is that why the bed in the master bedroom is facing the 'wrong' way. ;)
Is the wine in the wine cellar included? If it is, I'll buy. :rofl: