Black Titanium/Platinum EBS

Les Elm

After seeing my Ducks Unlimited Silent Auction Donated items last month, I had a Ducks Unlimited Executive member ask if I could make a pen with Duck Feathers.
When he came over to my shop to pay for the Duck Feathers Sierra he was amazed and said he can't wait to show the members at their next meeting!

So seeing an opportunity for some sales, I gave him some of my business cards and loaned him one of the Pheasant Feathers Sierra's that he could use for his "Show and Tell" as well.

Here is the Duck Feathers Elegant Beauty Sierra he purchased with hopefully many more to come.

Sanded with 400 grit, buffed with Super Fine Steel Wool and polished with FLITZ.
As always comments and or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks for looking.

Les

One fantastic pen after another. Don't know how you do it. I like to make pens myself but after seeing yours I want to buy them from you instesd of making them. Don't stop showing them.
Do you sell blanks or just make for yourself?
Dennis

One fantastic pen after another. Don't know how you do it. I like to make pens myself but after seeing yours I want to buy them from you instesd of making them. Don't stop showing them.
Do you sell blanks or just make for yourself?
Dennis

Thanks Dennis...
I don't cast any pen blanks myself.
I get these blanks from exoticblanks.com when they have any.
They have a hard time keeping them in stock.

Les

Les, this is (so far) my favorite of all the feather pens you've posted. The black and white really makes it for me. :thumb: