Computer Repair

Dan Mooney

Caller : Hi, our printer is not working.

Customer Service: What is wrong with it?

Caller : Mouse is jammed.

Customer Service: Mouse? Printers don't have a mouse, you fool!

Caller: Mmmmm??.. Oh really?... I will send a picture.

attachment.php

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• ATT000011.jpg
    ATT000011.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 51
Dan don't those people know you posed to flatten the mouse before you print.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So what your are saying Vaughn is that is NOT what the inside of my PC is posed to look like.:doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good one Dan i will have to check thats not my laserjet. Dang thing is giving me troubles since i entered the refilling mode.

Vaughn I have seen quiet a few of those in my past. :D

But my all time favorite was a day i will never forget. I was about 16 working in a friend of mines Dads tv store doing TV repairs. Lady phones and says i just spilled a vase of water over the back of my TV i turned it on and it is now smoking and popping.

Then she says but it wont be expensive to fix will it? I had not even opened my mouth and for a moment i was speechless.

Last edited:
Ron,

I worked air traffic control maintenance in the US Navy for 6 years. The weather forecasting equipments were out along the runways in some cases. and in Meridian, MS they get a lot of storms and lightning. You should see what happens to electronics when lightning strikes a couple miles away but runs into the equipment via the lines buried in the ground along the runway. You can scrub capacitor residue for weeks!

This reminds me of the time I was sent out on a service call early in my carrer. While attending college I worked for a manufacturer of vairable speed motor controls and a customer had bought a replacement motor and when he hooked it up it didin't do any thing. This was a 5 HP DC motor made by a company out of fort Smith Arkansas. I won 't mention the name but they are still in business and as a rule make good product. After trouble shooting I decided to open up the motor and found that the brushes had been left out. I also found a dead mounse inside. The customer was standing by whaching me work so I grabbed the mouse by the tail held it up and said I found your problem, your mouse died.:D:rofl:

I understand the use of mice, squirrels and chipmonks in the tools... power all my tools that way... and if you don't pay them enough, they leave...:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Copy of nuts in saw 001.JPG
    Copy of nuts in saw 001.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 6
  • nuts 017.JPG
    nuts 017.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 7