cursed tractor

Frank Fusco

Went to use my garden tractor yesterday. I last used it only a few weeks ago.
Three tires flat.
Tire on garden trailer flat.
Took off trailer and flat tire.
Inflated tractor tires.
Went to start tractor. Wouldn't start.
Jumped battery.
Drove up to garage and lifted with chain hoist.
Removed flat tires.
Took tires to town and had tubes installed. Except trailer tire, shop had to order tube.
Came back and put tires back on.
Tractor wouldn't start.
Jumped battery again. Ran good.
Put in gear. Wouldn't go.
I said naughty things.
Got so mad I came back and shot trailer ded.

Attachments

• ded trailer.jpg
    ded trailer.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 57
Some days you just shoulda stood in bed, huh? :p

May your tomorrow be filled with fully inflated tires and engines that run at the mere thought of turning the key. ;)

[QUOTE
Got so mad I came back and shot trailer ded.[/QUOTE]

Frank
Are you going to cut it into steaks and roast or just grind it all.
I'd have it tenderized no mater which you chose..

Garry

An acid marinade will help that trailer. LOML's aunt used to marinade steaks in coke (acid) and brown sugar overnight before grilling them--made them tough as shoe leather.:rofl::rofl: Just might tenderize that trailer steak.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry for your troubles, thanks for giving us a laugh :D

I don't think you shot that trailer, I bet you just scared it real bad and it is playing dead...... cause if you had shot it dead, with your locker of guns, there would be a LOT more holes in it :D :wave:

I was greasing equipment one day, dang gone grease gun wasn't working right, all that seemed to happen was I got grease on me, around the zerk but not in the zerk. So, throw it out in the barn yard, 12 gauge pump, four or five shots to the body, throw what is left in the trash and go to town to buy a new grease gun. Man I felt good!!!

You should fill it full of machine gun holes. BRITISH machine gun holes. Because after all, a hole is a hole is a hole. :rofl:

(50 useless innerweb points for the first to correctly identify the movie I just quoted)

-Kevin in Indy

You should fill it full of machine gun holes. BRITISH machine gun holes. Because after all, a hole is a hole is a hole. :rofl:

(50 useless innerweb points for the first to correctly identify the movie I just quoted)

Too easy. Where eagles dare. But my question is still unanswered. If Frank shot it, where's the evidence? How many holes were there? We really should count them. Because someday, someone may write a song:

"Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Fusco haul..."

Ouch! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
Too easy. Where eagles dare. But my question is still unanswered. If Frank shot it, where's the evidence? How many holes were there? We really should count them. Because someday, someone may write a song:

"Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Fusco haul..."

Ouch! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Man, that one is a REAL groaner Bill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tractor saga continues

After the aforementioned sadness, today I decided to take my little tractor to the fix-it shop. Not easy to do since it doesn't run. I had to push out of shed and use a come-a-long to pull onto trailer. Got it on and locked brake.
Drove to shop, dropped tail ramp and undid chain holding it. Apparently the brake had released while I was driving.
Tractor rolled backwards off the ramp and hit shop garage door putting a pretty big dent in it.
Shop owner not happy. I offered to pay for repairs.
Joined him in the "not happy" thing. :(
And, I really am not happy. :(
When will it all end??? :bang: