OK, It's Friday

Don Baer

Staff member
Another week has gone by so whacha go planned for the weekend. Since no race this week end it'll be shop on sat. church sun oen followed by yo guess it more shop time. Soo what are your plans for this lovely weekend. Supposed to be in the mid 70's all weekend here.

Should be a nice warm weekend here too - looking forward to at least one bike ride.:D

I took a week off from the drawers and doors :eek: Just needed to have a little variety. Need to get back on them soon. In the mean time I'm cleaning and de-cluttering. Found a buyer for my hundreds of WW magazines! Spending a lot of time getting those in order. Replacing them with the CD versions where available.

Hopefully get some shop time tomorrow...other than that, I plan on watching lots of college basketball and getting some family time.

Enjoying one last week off, I landed a new job and start a week from now. We're going out to celebrate tonight. It's not been too bad having all this time, got a lot done, I spent yesterday with my son. We went to the WW1 museum here in KC...what a cool place. Cleaning out the garage today, got some goodwill stuff to drop off and to finish shredding papers, three more boxes to go. Have a half dozen things to get fixed on my truck, so will probably be doing that Saturday, then Sunday dinner with the kids...

Plans are :

1) Somehow secretly get my motorized mountain bike project completed :D
2) Get out the diamond tile saw and cut up some flagstone to make a hearth for the stalled fireplace project...
3) Make a couple of pens
4) Take a look at the boards I've cut for my dining room table top and see what it will take to get those puppies jointed and glued up.

Thats about it!

Day trip to visit the folks (and sibs) and enjoy a meal.

Other than that I may get some time in on a nightstand I'm building. And hopefully help my two oldest sons with their pinewood derby cars... :thumb:

I'm planning to do a little driving this weekend. So what's the big deal? I had my first post-op visit with my cardiologist on Thursday and he released me to start driving again!

I still don't have any shop time due to lifting restrictions and the slow recovery process itself, but I go out and talk to my tools every day or so. :)