Some thing different

Chuck Thoits

For a break from mug making I did these two pens today along with getting the lids to the boxes made up.

Attachments

• tn_mug16 004.JPG
    tn_mug16 004.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 51
  • tn_mug16 005.JPG
    tn_mug16 005.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Thank guys
The first one is Wall Street II Elegant Pen Kit Black Titanium and Titanium Gold
#149278 with a Tru-Stone Black w/Gold Matrix Pen Blank
New! #150582
The second one is a Wall Street II Pen Kit Copper #148777 With a bit of Mi. walnut.
That blank will make 2 pens if you don't blow it up on one of them. When that happens one gets walnut.:thumb::rofl::rofl:
I wouldn't mind having several more of both kits. Compared to some of the slim line kits I have done these where a dream.

Last edited:
Both of those are beauts!!! I just started turning a pen much like that from woodturningz called a Mesa pen. I have two breast cancer pens completed, one shipped, another to the Relay for Life silent auction (a donation). Anyway, they are a nice change of pace and an elegant pen to boot!!!

Very cool as much as I love Mi Walnut myself, I prefer the Titanium pen in this case. Could have to do with looking slimmer in the picture.:thumb:

Good work either way. Ya got customers for them i hope. Not just more stock Eh!;)