S-K 1/2" drive torque wrench

ken werner

I realize it isn't a woodworking tool, but it can help fix old machines, or the vehicle you use to get wood.....Anyway, it's a 1/2" drive S-K torque wrench, solid, accurate and made in the USA. Goes up to 150 ft.lbs. Simple and with no clicker. $25 plus shipping.

wrench.jpg

plate.jpg

side.jpg

Thanks Jim. it's one of those tools that one doesn't need very often, but when ya need it, ya need it. I figure at this price for this quality, someone might just want to have it on hand.

S-K tools. When I left to go to Jr. College (track scholarship) I knew I was going to take some automotive classes. Dad started me off with a 1/4" drive set, a 3/8" drive set, a 1/2" drive set, and some SAE and metric wrenches...all S-K green! That was the summer of 1974. All the tools plus some 3/8" metric sockets are in my shop still! Great tools. You don't see them around much any more, but I know they are still made. Almost makes me wish I had a need for a torque wrench! Jim.

When I changes the knives in my planer, the instructions called for torquing the bolts. I had to retrieve my clicker style torque wrench from my brother. I didn't think I needed it any more. I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Last edited: