To give you an update and some more chuckles

Chuck Ellis

Here are some update photos to the fight... which I don't think I won..:rofl::rofl:

First picture was about 7 hours after I got smacked by the bowl....

Second is this morning after I got up...

We are having lunch with some friends today... will make for some interesting conversation...

Attachments

• 7 Hrs Later.jpg
    7 Hrs Later.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Next morning.jpg
    Next morning.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
May be time to call in the leeches! Do you want me to send you some? :)

You do look like an older prize fighter! It will make a really good war story!

Heal fast and get back in the saddle!

Paul

Dang Chuck, that's a nice one. I hope you get better soon.

I use safety glasses when I turn. I did take a shot to the forehead from a biscuit cutter a few months ago. Left a nice bruise. After seeing Chucks eye, what type of shield does everyone use.

Ouch...that hurts just looking at it. :eek: I guess it's fortunate that it didn't hit your nose...or directly on your eye.

John, I use a Trend Airshield, but have also used the regular ol' AO Safety faceshield. Either of them would have probably deflected a flying bowl with no more damage than some rattled nerves and a potential change of pants. ;)

Dang Chuck, that's a nice one. I hope you get better soon.

I use safety glasses when I turn. I did take a shot to the forehead from a biscuit cutter a few months ago. Left a nice bruise. After seeing Chucks eye, what type of shield does everyone use.

Evidently, I don't use one when I should...:rofl:

Ordinarily I have a face shield I got from "The Woodwright" a wood store in Spring Texas when I lived there... it's a head band with a bubble shield over the face... I've since replaced the face shield with a new one from CSUSA... (you know you can't clean the clear plastic with acetone.... it turns very opaque.:eek::eek:)