Shop While Working - Not So Neat

glenn bradley

I have gotten more than one comment on how organized or clean my shop appears. I always get a smile out of that as you only get to see what is "on camera". Well, I ran a bit short of time today and so was leaving the shop without my usual 'end of day' pick up effort. As I turned to hit the lights, I saw this:

Shop-Messy.jpg

Just thought I should share :wave:.

I have gotten more than one comment on how organized or clean my shop appears. I always get a smile out of that as you only get to see what is "on camera". Well, I ran a bit short of time today and so was leaving the shop without my usual 'end of day' pick up effort. As I turned to hit the lights, I saw this:

View attachment 43931

Just thought I should share :wave:.
Are you trying to tell us this is NOT neat? Try again.:rofl::rofl:

Mess? If/when you visit my shop I will furnish rubber gloves and Purell.

Make sure you have your vaccination up to date..

Paul

I agree with you Glen, it is a real mess, you should be ashamed............ NOT :D

Sure some extra things can be picked up, but heck you can still see the floor right ;)

I have to keep on top of keeping my shop clean and picked up, I have absolutely NO SPACE to put a mess :eek: :rofl:

Cheers!

Pshhht. Amateur. :rolleyes:

WAY too much visible benchtop and bare floor. Not even close, man. :p But hey, if YOU think it's dirty, then I guess that's all that matters. :rofl:

From the looks of the picture, I bet he can even park a car in there just to the right of the picture! Blasphemy! Cars belong out in the Elements!!

From the looks of the picture, I bet he can even park a car in there just to the right of the picture! Blasphemy! Cars belong out in the Elements!!

No parking allowed. I'd have to move the 2nd DC, planer, jointer, vac/DD, compressor, router and sander storage cabinet not to mention the cut-off bin and my sheetgoods storage. I am proud to say that NONE of my cars has ever been spoiled by being allowed in the shop. ;) LOML still insist on this odd habit for one of her cars over at her place but, I don't understand it.

Last edited: