Another bed:)

larry merlau

well i have been told, that i need to make another bed..:eek: well here is the dilemma, she tends to like G&G style and i like to see the figured woods in panels and such.. so here is my question ,, i like contemporary as well so i am lookun for a combination or at least some of your ideas of how i can mix up the two or make something not mixed up and yet have her like it. i have asked her to look at some books for ideas but havnt got far,, so i need help.. so show me your ideas and i will get my resident designer put it threw shetchup for me..Dano get ready i got a job fer you soon:) thanks for you input:)

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.........another bed project:D:thumb: I am looking forward to the design AND build:) So I guess the walnut end tables are on the side burners again:huh::p

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.........another bed project:D:thumb: I am looking forward to the design AND build:) So I guess the walnut end tables are on the side burners again:huh::p

looked them over again tom and have decided that they dont quit measure up for what i am looking for these days so will turn(CUT):) them into smaller pieces for another style project ..
back to the bed project,, if anyone can give me some links to look at for her to browse threw, that would be good start..

I have been leaning toward this type of idea but, the dresser comes first on my priority list.

Attachments

• G&G-Bed-Idea.jpg
    G&G-Bed-Idea.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 73
I have been leaning toward this type of idea but, the dresser comes first on my priority list.

now glenn,, you been reading my mind:) i was just talking with her and mentioned i wanted a curve and not a round post setup.. now i can use this "BOARD" in the head board of it and use another "BOARD" for the foot board. keep the ideas coming and as soon as i get back i will get my resident design guy to draw it up fer me..

Hi Larry.

If you can wait four days, you'll have an industrial designer at your side 24 hours a day for 15 days, that should be enough to get some ideas that you may like:D

well actually i thought i would up grade from the back seat chuck to the house.. been real nice and so i get better accomadations now and they think they need something besides 4 cement blocks and two long 4x4 for a bed frame..:D:rofl:

Hey they want to sell that ol bed I'm looking for a new one.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

cant sell it chuck,, its the old treated lumber with the arsenic in it and is banned in most parts of the country:) and they did know on the sides some but not enough to do the trick:)