why or what for

larry merlau

would someone trespass into ones garage and steal a set of keys to a 98 olds 88 and take nothing else? oh and no idea of it was done till the am..the dog didnt even whimper..just love a loud neighbor next door to make all sounds sound normal now....:rolleyes::(:(

Hard to figure out how or why thieves work. I thought you lived a little off the beaten path? Seems like it'd take a pretty bold thief to sneak up to your place.

Maybe they thought the keys were the keys to your shop or house and are planning on coming back at some later date? :huh:

Hard to figure out how or why thieves work. I thought you lived a little off the beaten path? Seems like it'd take a pretty bold thief to sneak up to your place.

Maybe they thought the keys were the keys to your shop or house and are planning on coming back at some later date? :huh:

my thoughts exactly... on the return trip...but the only keys were to the car and my truck.. and i apparently have a attractive personality:(

never seen a raccoon open a car door, get in and strew some stuff around out of the counsel and then take the keys out of the ingnition.. let alone open the garage door first to get in..now if someone does tell me where its at and we will turn him into a cap:)

never seen a raccoon open a car door, get in and strew some stuff around out of the counsel and then take the keys out of the ingnition.. let alone open the garage door first to get in..now if someone does tell me where its at and we will turn him into a cap:)

Im just trying to figure out why the racoon didnt go for a new jaguar or beemer?:huh:
Maybe he was getting ready to back it out, and something startled him.
I figure if chuck has squirrels using his lathe, anything might be possible.

Larry, if you pay a locksmith to cut news keys then you will find the old keys