Introducing myself

Hi there. I'm Marisol, Toni's wife, just joined so that I can control him from here while he is with you guys:D

I'm afraid I don't speak english so he is writing this for me. My avatar is a stone sculpture I made at the art school, although I think that Toni posted it long ago when he joined the family.

I'm happy to be here but I'll have to conform myself being a lurker, my apologies for that.

Sorry there must be a problem because I can't upload my avatar picture.

Last edited:
Hi Marisol Welcome to the Family. You have a pretty special husband in Toni, but i can tell you that he will never be the same after being mixed up with these tour members.:rofl:;):):thumb:

I think he is in safe hands with Bill going along. Not sure about the other two, especially the one who is in charge of refreshments.:D

Thank you for allowing Toni to go on the tour. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and will mean a great deal to him. :clap::thumb:

You will probably need a bit of explanation to some of the posts these guys will make along the tour, feel free to ask for clarification. If a certain fellow is in charge of typing you will not understand much so lets hope someone else gets to feed us news.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure Toni will explain that last paragraph to you.:)

Hi Marisol Welcome to the Family. You have a pretty special husband in Toni, but i can tell you that he will never be the same after being mixed up with these tour members.:rofl:;):):thumb:

I think he is in safe hands with Bill going along. Not sure about the other two, especially the one who is in charge of refreshments.:D

Thank you for allowing Toni to go on the tour. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity and will mean a great deal to him. :clap::thumb:

You will probably need a bit of explanation to some of the posts these guys will make along the tour, feel free to ask for clarification. If a certain fellow is in charge of typing you will not understand much so lets hope someone else gets to feed us news.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sure Toni will explain that last paragraph to you.:)

Thanks for your support Rob, although being me the one who will have to translate the posts for her, I have certain advantage:D:D but she's a fast learner:(

Well, Tony, you made me go look that word up. Obviously I confused you because I am now confused.

Corporativism has to do with a corporate entity, as in a business. So I don't how that applies here.

"The rest of the story" is a tag line by long time USA radio commentator, Paul Harvey. He had the knack to take an obvious or well known event and explain some arcane perspective related to it. In other words, explaining more that what had previously been explained or understood.

I ought to know better than to use clearly American euphemisms when my audience is international. My apologies.

I just thought perhaps your wife would like another perspective of your great American adventure. I certainly am looking forward to meeting you first hand.