and it only took me 7 years

Looks good from here. I would love to have all that drawer space in our bedroom. A new home owner would be nuts to rip it out. Some might paint it. :(
No comparison - but an interesting story.

When I visited the Gamble house a few years ago the story was told how a member of the family had placed the house up for sale. The prospective buyers complained about how dark everything was and how a fresh coat of paint on all the woodwork would brighten things up. :eek::eek::eek: Needless to say the house was denied to those buyers! Some people have all their taste in their mouth.:rofl::rofl:

No comparison - but an interesting story.

When I visited the Gamble house a few years ago the story was told how a member of the family had placed the house up for sale. The prospective buyers complained about how dark everything was and how a fresh coat of paint on all the woodwork would brighten things up. :eek::eek::eek: Needless to say the house was denied to those buyers! Some people have all their taste in their mouth.:rofl::rofl:

Hey! I resemble that remark. ;) Remember? I'm the guy who wants to carpet that place. :rolleyes:
For most houses, it's just bizzness. Take the money and walk away.

Sure looks good from where I'm sitting Rennie. Excellent design, and the execution looks just fine. Are those full dovetails on the drawers or finger joints?