She says

Chuck Thoits

She says the dogs are crazy. She just spent the last 10 minutes doing this and refilled the bottle.:doh:

Attachments

• tn_dog 001.JPG
    tn_dog 001.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 99
  • tn_dog 002.JPG
    tn_dog 002.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 96
  • tn_dog 003.JPG
    tn_dog 003.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 97
  • tn_dog2 001.JPG
    tn_dog2 001.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 82
  • tn_dog2 002.JPG
    tn_dog2 002.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
some dogs love water, some dogs are MAD about water

We've always taught our setters to drink out of a spritz bottle. Mostly because at dog shows, bowls of water are a mess...even buckets in their crates get turned over, then you have a wet dog. They are great for normal walks too.
The girl in my avatar loved water. We got a pump up water cannon gun so we could spray them at the back of the fence at our last house to shut up the barking. It worked. Once she found out there was water in it, the first pump out the back door and she came running to get sprayed! :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I could spray it straight up in the air, and when she heard it start hitting around her, she would go crazy trying to bite and catch the water. Looked crazy. And I still miss her.
Love them while they are with you! Jim.

Now Cats... ECCH.. are offended by a water spray, don't you love those blond beauties....:thumb:

I had a cat that took baths with my son and slept on his water bed. My son, when he was about 12, called me at work one day and asked if he could give the cat a bath... my reaction was "No, cats don't like water." He said, "Well Pye didn't mind." :rofl::rofl:

It took me twice as long to water the yard when my male Saint Bernard was still with us. Followed me around the whole time wanting a drink. Cracked me up. The other dogs looked at us like we were both crazy. :eek:

Yup I guess I'm trained:doh:
Daddy we want supper. So I feed them.
Daddy we want to play. So I play with them.
Daddy we want to be petted. So I pet them.
Daddy we want out. So I open the door.
Daddy we want a drink. So I fill the water dish.
Daddy it makes my tail wag in circles to dig in the yard. So I let him.
Daddy we sleep on the couch.? Yes you can.
Daddy we sit in your lap? Yes you can but your not really a lap dog ya know.
Daddy can I have this piece of wood? (And yes the red one brings me every stick to make sure it ok to chew up first.) Yes you can chew that one up.
And as I type I must stop and let the red one out got to go.

Yup I guess I'm trained:doh:
Daddy we want supper. So I feed them.
Daddy we want to play. So I play with them.
Daddy we want to be petted. So I pet them.
Daddy we want out. So I open the door.
Daddy we want a drink. So I fill the water dish.
Daddy it makes my tail wag in circles to dig in the yard. So I let him.
Daddy we sleep on the couch.? Yes you can.
Daddy we sit in your lap? Yes you can but your not really a lap dog ya know.
Daddy can I have this piece of wood? (And yes the red one brings me every stick to make sure it ok to chew up first.) Yes you can chew that one up.
And as I type I must stop and let the red one out got to go.

I'm also very well trained by my Starbuck... I did take her to the vet today and I can say that there is a mixed sense of pride and shame involved in watching your dog tow both the Vet and the Technician around the examining room in circles. Oddly enough when I asked if they would provide a prescription for sedatives for Starbuck for when we go on long trips, the doc got the word yes out before I finished my sentence... :rofl:

Geeez don't even talk about Vets. We just had our little guy ( Skipper the Shnauzer) in to the vet a few weeks back as he was blocked up. Turns out to be multiple calcium stones in his bladder that had plugged up his urethra. had to slice him up pretty giood to get them all out. 2 grand later and the Poor old fellow was able to see his 14 birthday yesterday. Man you should see the life that has popped back in him now though as he is full of energy just like a puppy again. :thumb: