t-track

I have a non-ferrous blade for RAS - just cut some 1/8" brass. These are aluminum, right?...

Aluminum will also cut nicely with a carbide-tipped wood cutting blade. I've done it accidentally and also on purpose. Feed gently and wear eye protection. A hacksaw also would make short work of it.

I just want to pipe in and say kudos to Mark and other FWW members here in the US for helping folks in other places get "stuff". I have done this in the past and it not only got the person what they were after, it made me feel good to do it. Well done.

I just want to pipe in and say kudos to Mark and other FWW members here in the US for helping folks in other places get "stuff". I have done this in the past and it not only got the person what they were after, it made me feel good to do it. Well done.

I'm pretty sure a lot more of this goes on with the Family than is always talked about.

I went to the post office today and they said I can ship maximum 79" length plus girth (girth = 2 * width + 2 * depth). So I hope they didn't forget to tell me something and that I won't have to cut down any of the t-track.

The box the order arrived in is 56" by 2" by 4", which is 80" length plus girth, so I will just cut the length of this box down by an inch or two and I should be good to go.