t-track

I went to the post office today and they said I can ship maximum 79" length plus girth (girth = 2 * width + 2 * depth). So I hope they didn't forget to tell me something and that I won't have to cut down any of the t-track.

The box the order arrived in is 56" by 2" by 4", which is 80" length plus girth, so I will just cut the length of this box down by an inch or two and I should be good to go.

post #17 either the pic is real small or I need glasses:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The earlier "this thread" is a hyperlink to the thread with the pic in post 17 (of the linked thread). Haven't figured out how to get it to work to copy and paste attachment code and didn't want to use up server space by uploading the same pic twice.

... Haven't figured out how to get it to work to copy and paste attachment code and didn't want to use up server space by uploading the same pic twice.

Right-click on the image in question, and copy the image location URL. Then in the new post, insert an image (instead of attaching it), using the copied URL. It'll display full-sized instead of a thumbnail, but it works.

attachment.php

I see a box in the corner. But for all we know it's a box of threaded rod.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You know it's all in good fun Mark:thumb:

Chuck I say we still aint seen the real stuff. That could be some old box from the grocery store. Whats to say its not full of noodles or french stick bread or even just a storage place for Marks sawdust.:D:)

Mark we aint letting you off that easy. Ya gotta show the real loot bud.:thumb:;):D:)

Chuck I say we still aint seen the real stuff. That could be some old box from the grocery store. Whats to say its not full of noodles or french stick bread or even just a storage place for Marks sawdust.:D:)

Mark we aint letting you off that easy. Ya gotta show the real loot bud.:thumb:;):D:)

Here's da lootz:

jozsef.JPG

I did valiantly and selflessly sacrifice by ordering some stuff for myself in order to get free shipping from Hartville to my house. It didn't seem right making Jozsef pay for two shippings. :rofl: Why is my nose 6 inches longer than usual? :dunno: :huh: :rofl: :rofl:

My stuff is a fret saw, a coping saw, a variety of blades for each and a big top bearing router bit. I've already put it away to make bench space, so you'll have to order your own if you want to see what it looks like! :rofl: :rofl:

Here's da lootz:

View attachment 44841

I did valiantly and selflessly sacrifice by ordering some stuff for myself in order to get free shipping from Hartville to my house. It didn't seem right making Jozsef pay for two shippings. :rofl: Why is my nose 6 inches longer than usual? :dunno: :huh: :rofl: :rofl:

My stuff is a fret saw, a coping saw, a variety of blades for each and a big top bearing router bit. I've already put it away to make bench space, so you'll have to order your own if you want to see what it looks like! :rofl: :rofl:

Jehhh !

Thanks Mark!

Do not worry about your nose. :D:D Will go back. :rofl:
I sent you PM. You were watching?

Jozsef

Last edited: