The collection grows

Chas Jones

______
_________A few more awaiting delivery.___Click on images for larger view.
________
_________________Yew_____________________(140mm dia.)

______
_________More of the usual Yew.___Click on images for larger view.
________

Chas you had me going when i first saw that top pic. I have come to expect such good work from you it would not have surprised me at all if you managed to pull a bunch of bowls out of one chunck of wood like that. I kept on looking and looking and it was not until i looked at the second one that i realised you had me going.:):thumb:

The ones i particularly like are pic 2 and 3 with the plain edges. Number 3 looks like it longs to be held cupped between two hands with some soup in it. :D:thumb:

Great work Chas. Thanks for sharing them. :wave:

Thanks for the comments folks, wish I had a bowl saver capable of slicing them out that thin Rob, make a fortune :)
Three more to go out of the Yew in the 'to do' bin, then it's on to some spalted beech bits, think they are going to take a bit longer to do as some of it is quite punky and may need laminating with something a bit firmer to hold together.

___That's Y'r Lot, need to sort out some different stock now___Click on images for larger view.
________