Tis Friday

So, Got any plans. I'll be back to the routine. Race on Sunday from Texas.

Not much happening here.... we're working on the garden and I shoveled a load of heifer excrement mixed with what passes for top soil in my area over the garden yesterday.... today or tomorrow I'll get out there with the tiller and work it in... then make some rows so I can follow my boss's instructions as to how she wants me to plant and work HER garden...:D:D

I will get a little of a reprieve... we are going to an art show today...

Nope, we have a lot of that red clay here... I planted 2 rose bushes on the hill behind the house... it took about 30 minutes per hole with a post hole digger to get an 18 x 18 inch hole about 15 inches deep... :(

That's when you use one of those 'Wonder Drills' that Billy Mays used to advertise.

Drill one little hole with it, and stuff in half a stick of 40% Dynamite... :rofl::rofl:

Well I have taken the intake manifold off the f150 for the third time. Had it running but had a vacuum leak I could hear. Still haven't see where the leak was but hopefully using a new gasket will fix it. Three times doing this my son ask me if I was practicing?

Lets just say it doesn't take as long as it did the first time...

Remember, no pictures it didn't happen..:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right
Don... No pictures cause it didn't happen. Frosted last night and old foggies backed out. fellow who orginized the trip got himself stuck in Paris (you know, in France) because of the volcano ash problem... We were ready and bundled up but , Alas, they Wiggled out of the deal for another weekend.

That is a problem with old cars and especially old drivers. :(