Gotta share the weekend!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Because I have a family here to share my good news...

This weekend I was duly ordained and installed as pastor. All is now official. It was an awesome weekend. My shoulders are sore from lifting my arms and hugging about 200 folks. But it is good sore. :p

I now have some time to reminisce about the recent events. Including the visit from the traveling troubadours! Thanks, guys. :wave:

Today I am heading out to my lathe and making some sawdust. It would be hard for life to get much better! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Larry's right. Unless you are talking to me in my capacity as pastor. You folks are my friends. To that end I am just "Carol". I'll be pastor to you if need be. Then you can hang the title on me.

Still on a high! :D

Way to go Carol !

Congratulations on your final ordination. Beginning another phase of an already accomplished life.:thumb: The Router Lady becomes the Preacher Lady. Very Cool.

Congratulations Carol ! It takes a special type of person to pursue that life. My Grandfather was a Nazarene minister for his whole adult life. It tells alot about your inner strength and spirit. The world needs more people like you.
Well done.

Tom