Big Fish

this is the second time that someone ask me to lighten up, I become a member of this forum to talk about wood turning but if everybody wants to joke then you can remove my name

well ray i tried to send you a pm but that choice isnt offerd, so i will just talk here instead, typed words dont always say what they are intended to mean. and some times we need to look and listen and think about what was wrote. i only posted once in this and tried to give some factual advice. i have helped age fish and have seen some big ones in my time.. and i can attest to the typed words not always being what was intended.. i would like you to stay here and those that may have read your words wrong or mine or anyone else's its just a forum for interaction amongst wood workers and there common interest and sometime a alittle humor gets mixed in be it the dry kind or the other kind:)

hey ray, where are you from? maybe you got some close neighbors on here:)

Last edited:
Actually, if you are just interested in wood turning you could just look at that topic thread and not be upset by a few clean jokes from a nice, light hearted group of people in the off topic discussion thread.

well ray i tried to send you a pm but that choice isnt offerd, so i will just talk here instead, typed words dont always say what they are intended to mean. and some times we need to look and listen and think about what was wrote. i only posted once in this and tried to give some factual advice. i have helped age fish and have seen some big ones in my time.. and i can attest to the typed words not always being what was intended.. i would like you to stay here and those that may have read your words wrong or mine or anyone else's its just a forum for interaction amongst wood workers and there common interest and sometime a alittle humor gets mixed in be it the dry kind or the other kind:)

hey ray, where are you from? maybe you got some close neighbors on here:)

did I forget to include the state that I call home ? Daniel Boone will turn over in his grave if he knew that I forgot Northern KY---I can take my time when I am typing and hope that the words are understood , not so easy when I am talking, if I do not understand the speech then I might get confuse but not mad

did I forget to include the state that I call home ? Daniel Boone will turn over in his grave if he knew that I forgot Northern KY---I can take my time when I am typing and hope that the words are understood , not so easy when I am talking, if I do not understand the speech then I might get confuse but not mad

well ray, sounds like your native language may not be english and if so that can tend to make some mis-communications .. i know i had to learn english to Spanish translation threw the redneck dictionary not a easy thing to figure out..but me and toni C got it figured out:) so give us a try and we will work on it together..we unorthodox english folk dont put the words in the same order in the sentences as the other countries do there words..so go to your profile and put in the location of your home town and tell us more about your self so we can understand better and help you understand us:)

well ray, sounds like your native language may not be english and if so that can tend to make some mis-communications .. i know i had to learn english to Spanish translation threw the redneck dictionary not a easy thing to figure out..but me and toni C got it figured out:) so give us a try and we will work on it together..we unorthodox english folk dont put the words in the same order in the sentences as the other countries do there words..so go to your profile and put in the location of your home town and tell us more about your self so we can understand better and help you understand us:)

OUCH, your commint about mine english are wayyyy out in the left field, if you had look at my name you would hath guess that my ancestors are from the United Kingdom//I talk with a difficult speech/am unable to form the sound of all letters// do this forum use private messengers or is they called something else//I still live in northern kentucky

Hope I didn't cause any hard feelings Ray. I tend to let loose a little in the Off Topic area. The others areas are more down to earth and on topic, generally.

I were so mad that I thought about turning your water off but stopping the river will cause flooding up stream/I do not want to get mad so I will stop trouble before it happen when I see it