fence part question?

larry merlau

i have a friend that needs some bolts for his fence, its a fence that has detachable faces, and he wants to apply new hmwv plastic on there. it has t slots and the bolts need to be counter sunk flush. i dont know the brand and so if any of you know of a source to get some new bolts for it, i would appreciate the info. or if yours uses something similar show me or tell me what they are.. thanks for the help for my friend:)

i have a friend that needs some bolts for his fence, its a fence that has detachable faces, and he wants to apply new hmwv plastic on there. it has t slots and the bolts need to be counter sunk flush. i dont know the brand and so if any of you know of a source to get some new bolts for it, i would appreciate the info. or if yours uses something similar show me or tell me what they are.. thanks for the help for my friend:)

How about a picture.
If all you need is a regular bolt with a countersunk top you could forge them. I also have a lot of countersunk bolts in up to about 1/4 inches dia. I could share.

I use toilet bowl bolts in T-tracks. Usually have to cut them shorter, but the price is OK, they are easily available, and they work.

My 2 cents