Unusual Request

Bob Wiggins

Former Member (by the member's request)
If there is a member here that is also a member at MyTractorForum.com I would appreciate your assistance.

On 4-28-10 MTF was shut down for maintenance and I have been unable to re-connect and I have no contact with anyone on that site. I have followed the MTF site instructions for re-connecting without success and I have no way of knowing if my computer is at fault.

If a Family Woodworking member that is also a MTF member would try logging on to MTF and let me know their results I would appreciate it.

Below is the latest information I have from MTF.

MyTractorForum.com Maintenance

April 28 - Maintenance

MyTractorForum.com maintenance is complete. Please restart your browser and computer to clear any cached pages and settings.

Thanks,

MyTractorForum.com Admin

Last edited:
Well, I'm a member there and I just logged in right now. I haven't probably logged in there in over a year, I guess, but it still remembers me.

Seems OK to me :dunno:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/
This is what appears when I click on the MTF link you provided.

MyTractorForum.com Maintenance

April 28 - Maintenance

MyTractorForum.com maintenance is complete. Please restart your browser and computer to clear any cached pages and settings.

Thanks,

MyTractorForum.com Admin

I guess I'm done there since the resident computer X-pert has exhausted all ideas.
Thanks, Bob

Well that is an odd situation...

Obviously you are online and working fine for most other sites, or else you wouldn't be seeing this. It seems like somewhere between the forum and your pc, the page is being cached and not refreshed. Very frustrating, I'm sure..

Hey Bob,

Someone else suggested to me that you might want to clear your cookies as well. Worth a shot I guess:thumb:

Brent