I'm gonna be sore tomorrow . . .

Jim Mattheiss

Hello:

I'm spent the day working on an outdoor project. I needed the fix the grade of an area in the yard where my yard slopes off into the woods.

I spend last weekend putting in a line of 4 x 4 x 8 pressure treated timbers as a line of demarcation. One side is lawn, the other side is the woods.

The only saving grace is that I got to play with a cool toy. It was a Toro Dingo walk behind machine with Toro's version of a Harley rake.

It can cut a 36" wide swath of soil and turn it over down to a 5" depth. My soil is heavy clay and rocky so it was a challenge, but it go the job done.

The picture is a Dingo and attachment on the trailer. We were towing this behind a Dodge Grand Caravan and it was a little scary - that's a lot of weight behind a Caravan.

Wow - I just looked closer at the picture - that trailer needs a little TLC.

I need to take some pictures of the finished job, but I'm too tired right now and it's still hot outside. Why did I do this job on a 90 degreee day in MAY? May 2nd to be exact . . .

The good news is the heaviest thing I need to do around this job for the immediate future is move the sprinkler around and water the grass seed.

Cheers

Jim

Attachments

• Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 37
I want to see pictures of the terrace---90 degrees/ wait wait did I say wait