RIP Razz

Bob Gibson

Today I lost my best friend and constant companion.

He was almost 15 years old. This morning he couldn't stand without falling. I took him to the vet and there was nothing they could do for him. Age had taken its toll. I was holding him as he took his last breath.

He has been failing over the last year or so and I know he is in a peaceful place.

God has never created a more loving, protective, and loyal companion. I'm going to miss him very much.

razz (450 x 600).jpg

That's a hard thing to do Bob...

I know how much these furry friends can work their way into your heart...

So sorry for your loss...

I'm sorry for your loss; You were blessed with his companionship for years. For that we are thankful. Those who have never experienced the love and devotion of a good dog will never understand your emotions at this time. I feel sorry for them too.

Being a dog person -- this was really hard to read -- No words will help at this time, but because we care we feel the need to say something to share your pain. My dog is such a big part of my life I know it hurts...

Paul

Bob my friend real sorry to hear of this loss. Its a tough thing to have to do. Only bright part was you prevented further suffering.:( Larry has the right idea find a new one when you ready.

Sorry for your loss Bob. They are with us for so very short of a time, but have to remember the fun and friendship we've had with them. Mine too is getting older and will miss her when she is gone as I have the others before her. Our thoughts will be with you.