All this talk about pets

I have been holding off on posting to see how things worked out. Looks like it is going to be OK so here is Elmo.

IMG_3992.jpg

My first rescue. Good friend is on the local PD and they found Elmo at a meth house during a bust. Didn't have a place to put him so I got volunteered. Part basset and beagle. He is really a good dog. Wasn't sure if he was going to stay around or not, so far he just stays home.

Yep he's a dandy. Driving my basset crazy. Best guess is 6 months or so. Always has nose on the ground. I don't know if he got any of the effects or not, but he was a little goofy when I got him.

Now Steve thats my kind of dog.:thumb::thumb::thumb: I did not know the mix existed. But now i do...welll.....

I was put off the beagles cause someone told me they have a bad habit of running off.

But the basset mix would make a difference i guess looking at those paws.:)

Glad you keeping him, dog like that needs a good home.:thumb:

Congrats for you and Elmo.
I'm still hesitating about getting a dog. I guess that by now my desires should have faded but the more information I gather the more I want to have one. One of these days I'm just gonna take one, bring it home and see what happens. We both may end sleeping on the street:( who knows...:dunno: