Oops! So much for the 05 Mustang

We......llllllll Steve, they say that in every life, a little Rain must fall,.....and some years are just naturally worse than others, but when they come in BUNCHES like Grapes, it really is the Pitts. I think "Murphy" must be involved somehow,:( but I thought he was only visiting MY house, (guess I must have been wrong).

Sorry to hear about the latest, but glad your son is OK, and best wishes for your BIL. Just hang in there, it's gotta get better.

Just echoing what the others have said so far, Steve. We'll be wishing the best for you and your family and keeping you in our thoughts.

boy steve you had better start eatin right you got to many bad vibes going on have you checked your navel for lint latly? if you have lint then you need to eat some penut butter to get rid of the negative ions. works every time:wave: keep your chin up bud i wil be ther pretty soon to ward off the demons for few days:D

Steve,

Glad your son is ok and things will get better. Sometimes you just have to look under the muck and mud to find the silver lining, but I assure you it is there. We will keep your famiily in our prayers.

Steve

Wow, tough stuff. Glad your son is OK, and that you seem to be keeping your sense of humor through all of this (navel lint? :rofl: )

Keep on keeping on!

Good thoughts going out from FL to you and your family.

Jay