Vote today

Frank Fusco

It is primary election day today in Arkansas and many other states.
We are working the polls. Hard long day on feet but we have been doing this for decades. Cannot imagine not doing it.
If there is an election in your state today, please exercise your freedoms and vote your conscience.

Hope somebody voted. At the polls it was a very light turn out.
In our case, our guy lost. Our daughter was a staffer for him. She came back to Arkansas from Colorado just for this job. Five months later she is unemployed. No savings and a lease on her apartment. But, she knew it could happen. That's politics. Good news is she has been approached by others with job offers, still in politics. Resumes went out this a.m.

Indiana votes on May 10. Been there done that for this spring. Sorry about the daughter's job. Can't imagine hanging a job/career on something like this, but many do, best of luck to her and may she always support an honest politician.

Today has been a real roller coaster.
I'm still in the dumps real bad about our guy losing.
I was really bummed out about the prospect of our daughter being unemployed in a few days.
Surprise, in the afternoon she called to say she has a new job. She got a call from a director of our state party and he hired her to be a field director in an Arkansas city. He has never met her. We suspect some folks made phone calls and told him he would be crazy not to hire this person.
Of course, I'm braggin'.:D
And, of course, I'm proud.
Rules won't allow me to go off and discuss why we are so politically active. I'll just toss out a question you can answer to yourself....Why aren't you politically active?

Speaking only for myself, my mother was told when I got into elementary school, he does well until you get to the playground, then he doesn't play well with others. That was the adult's perception and I can see where it came from, but in all actuality, it was because whatever got decided on in the building for recess preperations, didn't mean a hill of beans once we got out there. I in my adult life have seen this through teacher arbitrations and politics. Knowing my limitations and lack of ability to "play well with others" creates the need in me to vote so I can bellyache. That is the extent of my political activisms and my reasons.

I did... :wave: Would like to add, Be kind to your local Census person... Just answer the 10 questions and save Taxpayer Dollars, Every visit cost US Taxpayers Money. Visits only occur when Citizens don't send in the form (too late now) If he/she leaves a Notice of Visit at your door please call and set up an interview.

BTW Census Enumerators will not call you unless you call first and give your number. Any other is fake and needs to be reported.