Early anniversary present

Alan Bienlein

Well loml snuck another one in under the radar. She took advantage of the special rockler was having and must have remembered me commenting one time about this saw fence digital readout. They have a memory like an elephant. Best part is she also got the digital angle gauge that was also included with the saw fence attachment!
5-18-2010 001.JPG

Ok this aint fair you a very spoilt man.:D:rofl::thumb: You sure got a keeper there boy i am gonna print this out and mention it to loml. She is falling behind.;):)

Great tool there Alan

well alan, its amazing what a almost kitchen redo will do for one tool list huh:) are yu listening Jonathan:) or Tom:) enjoy, have used the wixey and its a pretty good tool.

Well I just finished installing it and it just about installed itself it was so easy!:thumb:
5-18-2010 004.JPG
Here it is set on 12" and checked it with the tape and it measured the same. It's very repeatable.
5-18-2010 002.JPG5-18-2010 003.JPG
Then I used the angle guage to check my saw blade and low and behold it was at 90 without ever using a sguare to set it. Must of lucked out on that one. Even tilted the blade and it went right back to 90 when it hit the stop!
5-18-2010 005.JPG5-18-2010 006.JPG
I'll give this 2 thumbs up for sure!:thumb::thumb:

well alan, its amazing what a almost kitchen redo will do for one tool list huh:)

Okay, I read this far and think, man, my name is going to come up now!

are yu listening Jonathan:) or Tom:) enjoy, have used the wixey and its a pretty good tool.

Tom, I really thought you would have been in the clear!!! The heck with the tool list, just think what the completion of this kitchen redo will do to my "to do list"!!!!

And I also knew good ole Don's gonna have a comment or two pretty soon!!!! :rofl::rofl: Kind of hate to get started on it, let alone finish it, you all will have to find Ned, bring him back and start back on him about his shop!!! :eek::doh::rofl::rofl:

Now see what you guys caused, I forgot to even tell ole Alen, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

I didn't have to say anything, Larry said it for me..:thumb: