My Tiny Shop

OK while it is somewhat clean, I took a few pictures.

This is coming in the door.
1.jpg

Here is my storage cabinet. Mounted to the wall with doors to keep the muddawbers out.
2.jpg

Under the wall mount.
3.jpg

Router bit, feather board and the like storage. These have 4 sides and rotate. 9"-4" of board in a 5' space.
4.jpg

Under that is router storage and joint type storage. Router are like clamps, you can never have enough.
5.jpg

6.jpg

Here is my table saw and assembly table, with a long shot of the shop.
8.jpg

My wood storage rack and plane, jointer.
9.jpg

One last one. This is sander and saws. it is under the long bench on the left as you enter the door. This is the first to be ripped out and replaced with a miter saw station.
7.jpg

Wow. You have a lot going on in a small space. Very well put together. Looking good.

P.s. No fair cleaning up before taking pictures. . . .

Looks like a fine place to play, Steve. :thumb: Got Dewalt? :D

...P.s. No fair cleaning up before taking pictures. . . .

Hey, just because your shop is cleaner than the average hospital kitchen doesn't mean ours are that way. :rofl: I'm pretty sure I read on the Intarwebs somewhere about a study of hens and roosters in Missouri where 94% of the young hens were attracted to roosters that kept somewhat cluttered (but still organized) woodshops. So that proves that chicks dig messy shops. :rolleyes:

Nice job on the organization front Steve. :thumb: :thumb:

Sure wish I could get mine organized, but it's like an episode of Hoarders out there. :rofl:

Right now I have a 12x28 with an "L" 11x5. So that gives me 391 sq ft to work with. The key is patience and wheels. Everything must have wheels. If I remember correct, I have more room than you Don.

Visit? What visit? Who's coming? It's called spring cleaning. Got to get it done before summer gets here and it becomes summer cleaning:thumb:

nice shop Steve.Wish i could get half as organized.As far as cleaning for that visit, i thought you were supposed to get it dirty.:D After looking at that nice clean shop i might have to cancal my guest.:huh: Or at the least get off my duff and make a attempt at cleaning.:rofl::rofl: