Todays diversion from boat building

Nice pictures Jeff ! :thumb::thumb:

Good to see a couple of your cloth covered kayaks...

I bet the ones in the plastic boats are completely jealous!

Very cool Jeff, what did the others think of your craft?
Most of them are just use to them and me and don't notice unless I show up with something new. John, whom I loaned the VARDO to is torn. Torn between building a VARDO or a Long Shot. ;)

John is a very knowledgeable paddler with a lot of different boats under his backside. He paddled all of mine this past week and I got a lot of good input from him. He fell in love with those two for different reasons and just keeps saying, I can't decide which one I want!

Ted, snakes can't get away from us fast enough most times. I saw two or three and this was the only one I got close too.

Jeff,
Was that a burl hanging off that limb... same you couldn't have harvested it...

And I thought the fungi growing on that tree was neat... I have some of that growing on a box elder log Ihad in my wood pile.

I'm not that much of a boat person... I think they're great to watch, but tend to prefer to keep my feet on dry land as much as possible. I used to own a power boat, but was glad the day I moved off and left it behind.

I'm Soooooo Jealous !

Looks like a great time Jeff. I'm still recovering from surgery and can't paddle for a couple more weeks. Soon though.:thumb:

Thank for the pics.