Entertainment Center build: Done

Looks good Stev. You must be taking lessons from Allen cause in one post we see a few dados and in what seems like the next it's finished and ready to carry into the house.:thumb::wave:

Looks good Stev. You must be taking lessons from Allen cause in one post we see a few dados and in what seems like the next it's finished and ready to carry into the house.:thumb::wave:

naw he just cut corners and jumped ahead in the line is all alan:) skipped the majority of the steps needed to suffice us thursty wood chippers:)

Yep Alan, 185 round bales got in the way. Just decided to build it and quit with the photo gig.

I am going to redo the handles. Had a brain storm minute or so ago. Will post up the change once completed.

Uhh, Rob? Since the 'local' corn down here - about 200 miles South of you - is only about knee high right now, how is it that you've got "local' corn?

The corn in our farmer's markets is still being brought in from somewhere well South of us.

I was thinking the same thing. The corn here in AZ is just now getting tassels. When we lived in Ill. We used to say that the corn was "knee high by the 4th of July."

Jim and Don sorry to get back so late but you made me think and taking a trip to the country this weekend i saw what you meant. Now i feel suckered.:( On the bright side it was very fresh corn and at the right price. Usually first corn of the season comes from the USA in prepacks showing the nice corn all tidy and "perfect" but costing an arm and a leg. I refuse to by that at that price. So this stuff was in a huge bin as if it had just been picked. I just assumed it was local. Did not stop to think.

Steve the entertainment center looks wonderful. The finish is great.:thumb: Well done.

I don't buy corn unless it's 5 for a dollar...

My theory is it's fresher and they need to move that product!

That being said, the corn we had on friday was 50 cents an ear! Outrageous!

But it was pretty darn good...

Sharon planted some in our garden this year. Cant wait to see if it works...

I don't buy corn unless it's 5 for a dollar...

My theory is it's fresher and they need to move that product!

That being said, the corn we had on friday was 50 cents an ear! Outrageous!

But it was pretty darn good...

Sharon planted some in our garden this year. Cant wait to see if it works...

Were gettin corn 6 ,8 and 10 for a dollar. must be realy fresh..:D:D:D

Were gettin corn 6 ,8 and 10 for a dollar. must be realy fresh..:D:D:D

Oh yeah!! Grew up in Iowa. Some seriously good sweet corn there.

And then, in Cali when we lived in Antioch you could always tell when the Brentwood Sweetcorn was coming in by the price drops...

Sweet corn is one of those things where the cheaper it is, the better it is, usually... :thumb:

Here are some better pictures. One even after it was delivered. 47" flat screen sitting on it. Owner was happy and wants matching end tables, so I must have done something right.

18.jpg

19.jpg

23.jpg

47InchTV.jpg