It's Friday and a 3 day weekend

Meeting today with placement service. Tomorrow is shop time and some yard work. Sunday church then a graduation party for a daughter of a friend. Monday will be more shop time unless the grand kids come over - but since it has been so cool and the pool is not ready that might not happen. Maybe I can put them to work in the yard...

Mostly just trying to catch up on stuff in general. No real specific plans right now.

I hope to get started on a canoe paddle I want to build.

Have a great weekend and remember those who gave their all for us.

Shooting range tomorrow morning, a friend is trying out his .22 conversion on his AR15. Will be assembling my AR if brown shows up in time today, otherwise that will be next week. Moving my daughter stuff...again...that afternoon. Working on another set of grips for the HP22 (taking lots of pics for a write-up). Going to stop at the wholesale club and pickup some brisket and ribs to smoke either Sunday or Monday also. Sunday dinner or possibly Monday dinner with the kids.

Mostly enjoying the weekend, has been a good week. My contract job has converted to a direct hire and I start my new/old job on Tuesday. :)

Shooting range tomorrow morning, a friend is trying out his .22 conversion on his AR15. Will be assembling my AR if brown shows up in time today, otherwise that will be next week. Moving my daughter stuff...again...that afternoon. Working on another set of grips for the HP22 (taking lots of pics for a write-up). Going to stop at the wholesale club and pickup some brisket and ribs to smoke either Sunday or Monday also. Sunday dinner or possibly Monday dinner with the kids.

Mostly enjoying the weekend, has been a good week. My contract job has converted to a direct hire and I start my new/old job on Tuesday. :)

congrats darren on gettun full time employment again,, i am probally gonna need your contributions soon:)

Im going to take it easy this weekend.
I work tomorrow, maybe Ill start taping up for the molding painting tomorrownight.
sunday, painting, wood selection and maybe a bit of milling the rough lumber for my table build, more painting,
monday, continue cleanup of garage, mill more wood, paint and try to finish up downstairs so I can devote my time to woodworking this coming month.
my son is making his first bbq sunday, but Im not sure if I have time to drive over there and sit around.
if I do go, Ill bring over all his shelving and help himinstall some of it,

Drive out to Texas a & m for my daughters commencment ceremonies tomorrow. She is the first class to gradute from Magnolia West High School. Then back to work in the shop and smoke some brisket and ribs on the grill.

Bale hay, watch races Sunday, bale hay. Try to get some time in on TV stand, never should have started it right now. Gad party Saturday for youngest brother. I have been out of HS for 26 years and he is just getting out. Ouch was that another gray hair that just popped out?

Today was the memorial service for my step father. Saturday someone is coming over with a 2 year old german shepard that a family has to give up because of a move.
Sunday hopefully play with the new dog, and joint and plane the cherry for the top of my daughters hope chest.
Monday it's the parade then over to the VFW for a memorial service.

Going to my parents' place tomorrow for a nice visit and to repair a door to their garage. Hope it's fixable and not a replacement. Church Sunday and then relax, call friends I haven't talked to lately (all out of state) and watch the Charlotte 600. Might listen to the 500--open wheel racing just doesn't excite me for some reason. Cook out Monday and spray some weeds and other yard work if the weather cooperates.

Going to my parents' place tomorrow for a nice visit and to repair a door to their garage. Hope it's fixable and not a replacement. Church Sunday and then relax, call friends I haven't talked to lately (all out of state) and watch the Charlotte 600. Might listen to the 500--open wheel racing just doesn't excite me for some reason. Cook out Monday and spray some weeds and other yard work if the weather cooperates.

Had a burglar break the door to my garage so bad I had to remove the entire frame around it and do a complete replacement.... Not too bad a job, just hope it doesn't happen again...

How wrong is it for me to be jealous of someone baling hay? I did some of it when I was young. Back breaking, tiring work, but at the end of the day it made the cold beer taste so much better than usual.... :thumb:

While your picking up the planes I can hook you up with some hay to toss.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Work in the morning wedding at lunch then back to work. Sunday party at 2 at the place I have been working this week. Monday I think I might just take the day off and clean out the trailer.