It's Friday and a 3 day weekend

While your picking up the planes I can hook you up with some hay to toss.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Well, there are some hay fields here in my little valley, I wonder if I offered free labor if they'd let me help. Heck they do the big round bales, so I doubt theres much I could do...

I'm working Monday too. Can't remember the last time I got that as a Holiday. 20 years ago? :huh::huh: I'll go get some Bondo tomorrow am for the extension table to fill the holes from the brad nailer. Around noon a couple from Colorado Springs CO will be here to possibly adopt a one of the rescues. The one they are looking at is going to be hard to let go. He's not a pretty Irish Setter, but he is a goofy "Bubba"...just a good 'ole boy. Really fun to have around. In the afternoon, hopefully I'll get the holes plugged in the extension table, and sanded smooth. The Oak strip I have on the front side sits a little proud in the middle, and I need it to be flat for it to work right. Sunday, well, we'll see. LOML may have plans. Oh, hopefully we'll finish the adoption process so they can get back on the road home. Jim.

Brent get in that big ol' dually and come on up. If you can toss a 1600 lb round bale around, you are more than welcome to help. When your done you can go on up to Chuck's and help in out and pick up your planes.

Shaping the current project's table legs.

"Oh Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily, legs, Lily, Lily" . . . sorry, useless Blazing Saddles reference.

The good news is that my holiday weekend got extended by one day - I had Friday off. The bad news is that it rained all day - and I mean it rained! :eek: The lousy weather necessitated that I work in the shop so I prepped stock for a rolling fly rod holder project and cut some dovetail dados for shelf placement. Perhaps not the most technical thing in the world but still something I've not tried before.

Saturday morning I'll (attempt to) cut the corresponding tails on the ends of the shelves as well as finish up the end pieces with handle and feet cut outs. After that I'm hoping to go for a nice easy bike ride.

Sunday if the weather improves like it's supposed do, I'm going to finally plant the rest of the garden and begin a remodeling project where I'm adding 12' to the utility room in my house.

Monday (again weather dependent) I'm going to participate in a local bike ride/race. I've asked a friend to join me so I'll leave the route up to him - there's a 40 mile "7 hills" option, a 62 mile route and finally a regular century course. Once that's over, I'll get back at the remodeling project.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.