Made some dust

Thanks to Google Earth and some high-tech Internet trickery, I was able to find this satellite photo of KaLea kicking back in the new camper...

redneck_pics_camper4_3.jpg

Lookin' good, Chuck. :thumb: :rofl:

That is a sweet RV - slideouts and a deck!

:D

Ok so KaLea has been a little busy with driving all around the country side and helping people tear things down and move them and blah blah blah....
off to the gym now for the first time in about a month so when I get home I will see what I can do about posting pictures :p

Westley I think you need glasses. There aint no setup to be awesome, Chuck has yet to post a picture even a stolen picture. Vaughn was just being kind helping him out. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't feel left out Westley I almost replied the same as you.... I didn't see Vaughn's first post :rofl::rofl:

I saw everything you'd need to get that outfit up and running on the local craigslist today...wonder what the wife would say if I :rolleyes:....no I better not! :rofl::D

I'll let him explain what they all are

Attachments

• tn_PB220805.JPG
    tn_PB220805.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 31
  • tn_PB220806.JPG
    tn_PB220806.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 27
  • tn_PB220807.JPG
    tn_PB220807.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 27
  • tn_PB220808.JPG
    tn_PB220808.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 25
  • tn_PB220809.JPG
    tn_PB220809.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 25
  • tn_PB220812.JPG
    tn_PB220812.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 28
  • tn_PB220813.JPG
    tn_PB220813.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 25
  • tn_PB220810.JPG
    tn_PB220810.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 26
  • tn_PB220804.JPG
    tn_PB220804.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 25
  • tn_PB220811.JPG
    tn_PB220811.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 25
after

and more

Attachments

• tn_PC010823.JPG
    tn_PC010823.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 26
  • tn_PC010824.JPG
    tn_PC010824.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 24
  • tn_PC010826.JPG
    tn_PC010826.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 24
  • tn_PC010827.JPG
    tn_PC010827.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 22
  • tn_PC010828.JPG
    tn_PC010828.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 24
  • tn_PC010829.JPG
    tn_PC010829.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 22
  • tn_PC010830.JPG
    tn_PC010830.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 25
  • tn_PC010825.JPG
    tn_PC010825.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 22
so what you tearing down kalea? helping chuck on the job or doing favors for friends?

some of both... we had our first faire of the season the middle three weekends of May, plus the first weekend for set up, down in Connecticut. We got home at around 5-ish may 24th. We unloaded the car and unpacked the wet stuff from the trailer, repacked the car with stuff I needed, had supper and I went to bed at 8:30 so I could get up at 4:30 to turn around and drive back down to the site to help the site manager tear down since he had, for the most part, no help. 2 twelvish hour days of tearing down, lugging and moving stuff to another site about an hour away we had everything taken care of. A quick cold shower and some chinese food and I was on my way back home arriving somewhere in the vicinity of 11:30 Wednesday night. Thursday I cut a bunch of boards for a deck Chucky was building and then Friday went over to install them. Saturday was a friend's wedding, Sunday was clean and fix camper day. The rest of the week is a blur with laundry and cleaning and sewing to get ready to head back down to CT to work for another vendor that we are friends with at a show we chose not to do. Headed out late Friday afternoon, stayed with some friends in Carmel Ny (if there is any such thing as God's country I would say Carmel is it, truly enchanting). Saturday was all day at fair in hot humid can't breath weather and Saturday night was rain rain rain, food and some sleep. Sunday was much nicer most of the day weather wise, until the storm cell came through, just long enough to drench everyone and drop a pretty substantial tree branch on another vendor friend's tent.
I ended up helping them pack up all their instruments so they could clear the tent and get the tree off it to assess the damage and then ended up packing all their instruments up into my car so they could fit their tents and displays in their car and carted everything off to their house in Rhode Island. After blabbing til about 3 am we all got a couple hours of sleep, unloaded my car and I was back on the road for home. Thankfully there have been no jobs for me here at home so I could hit the gym today (thanks to my amazing husband renewing my membership for the next 3 months so I can prepare for sword lessons in the fall).
Tomorrow I go to the Chiropractor and grocery shopping to get ready to head out on Friday for our next event.... I wonder what this one will bring.

Last edited:
well first off chuck that out side work looks great, you must have been a trailer builder in a past life.. the interior repairs were also spot on and kalea you deserve a rest that long hours and tiring work for sure.. well done to both of you:thumb::thumb:

rest will come round about November...between now and then we are booked for two Renaissance faires, an SCA thing up in Maine and possibly adding a Pirate gig at the end of this month. Then it's looking like maybe a week in July up at the family camp in Maine.... hopefully in time with the event we have up there... and I am in process of planning a two+ week excursion to western PA in August for me and the kids since Chucky will be busy working. It's for an event called Pennsic, I'm not going to bother trying to explain other than to say it is two weeks, 24hours immersed in history... y'all can google it to find out more if you like. On the way home I am thinking of stopping at Gettysburg and Valley Forge.
A couple weeks after we get back school starts up again and I have a 4 day thing just before we have to go do setup for our big fall faire which runs end of Sept to the end of Oct.

Ok Chuck youre off the hook.:D:thumb: Looks great. When you first mentioned it without the picture i was thinking of one of the real real old Shastas. But this one looks solid. Those panels you fixing is what i helped a friend with last summer. We did completely new ones for the whole back and front and new inside panelling. Took him quiet a while cause lots needed rework. Check around the tailights thats where his problem with water ingress started.

Thats gonna be real fun for all the kids. I think back to the days when i used to go with a family of 7 kids adding me and another couple of strays made around 9 or 10 and boy we had a blast. Best memories and holidays.:thumb: Bet the kids cannot wait to enjoy it.