Memorial Day Rolling Thunder

A facet of Rolling Thunder held up tragic for 1/2 hour, I was on my way to church and I usualy leave early to get a cup of coffee. Last Sunday I forgot about the group that meets and starts out near my church. This precession lasted 20 minutes and was moving at about 15 MPH do the math that is a lot of bikes. I did see one Mo-Ped in the group :rofl:
The cops blocked off the street on the right which takes me to the church but all I could figure is they needed the road down always as the over flow as they meet up.

Attachments

• CIMG0056.JPG
    CIMG0056.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 37
A facet of Rolling Thunder held up tragic for 1/2 hour, I was on my way to church and I usualy leave early to get a cup of coffee. Last Sunday I forgot about the group that meets and starts out near my church. This precession lasted 20 minutes and was moving at about 15 MPH do the math that is a lot of bikes. I did see one Mo-Ped in the group :rofl:
The cops blocked off the street on the right which takes me to the church but all I could figure is they needed the road down always as the over flow as they meet up.

tragic or traffic, rolling thunder is a good idea

Very cool, Dave. :thumb: Nothing quite like hearing a big pack of V-Twins rumbling down the road. I've been to a few Love Rides (20,000 bikes) out here, but as a spectator, not a rider.

One of my cousins (a disabled Viet Nam Vet) just finished up the Run for the Wall last weekend. He started in Colorado, came to California to start the ride, and ended up in DC for the Memorial Day events. He stopped by my house when he was out here and showed me his brand-new Harley trike:

Dee in Tujunga 1T - 800.jpg

The trike was tougher to ride than he'd anticipated, and he ended up having some back problems about halfway there, so he shipped the trike home and finished the "ride" in a rental car, then flew home. Getting there was more important than how he got there. ;)