NC or Bust!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
My own tour begins this Sunday, folks.

Traveling from Strawberry, AZ to Brasstown, NC for Mike Stafford's box making class. Picking up Michigan chocolate in TN and a mortiser in MO, and taking more pics of an organ, also in MO.

Some of you I will be PM'ing to finalize addresses, phone numbers, and ETA's. Any who are too far off I40, give a holler by Saturday afternoon (June5) and we'll see what we can do.

No RV and only just me, but a tour none the less.

Looking forward to meeting some Family friends!

I just traveled I40 pulling a travel trailer and the cross wind and dust storms were NOT fun! They closed the interstate in places. So be carful!

have a good trip John C. Campbell is a fun place.

paul

Have an enjoyable and safe trip Carol. Great to meet family members along the way. Hope to see pics of your box making class and the Mi chocolate you picking up.:D:thumb:

My own tour begins this Sunday, folks.

Traveling from Strawberry, AZ to Brasstown, NC for Mike Stafford's box making class. Picking up Michigan chocolate in TN and a mortiser in MO, and taking more pics of an organ, also in MO.

Some of you I will be PM'ing to finalize addresses, phone numbers, and ETA's. Any who are too far off I40, give a holler by Saturday afternoon (June5) and we'll see what we can do.

No RV and only just me, but a tour none the less.

Looking forward to meeting some Family friends!

Hey Carol,
Glad you're on your way... be careful and have a good time.

If you get a chance to jump over the mountain,
I'm only about 1 1/2 hours +/-from Brasstown..