The Ambassador stopped by

Had me a visitor yesterday. Little late posting, I know.

The man himself stopped by, along wife Randi. Had a blast, for the few short hours they could stay. My 2 daughters have already ask when are they coming back. Thinking Larry will be down to do some hunting one of these fall seasons.

IMG_0573.jpg

That's a nice-looking stash of hickory you got there, Steve. :thumb:

Ya know, I'm guessing there are more pics of Larry on this forum than of any other member. Like Allen said, he sure does get around. :D

I saw some of that hickory Steve, nice stuff for sure. And you didn't just get to see the Ambassador - you got to meet Mrs. Ambassador too, and she is a wonderful lady.

Why is it I'm looking at that huge pile of hickory and wondering how those skinny little sawhorses and going to hold that weight... :eek:

Big fan of FWW visits. Great bunch of guys and you got to meet Mr. Ambassador hisself! :thumb: :thumb:

Brent, horses made from steel. Not sure how the Indians would say it but thats close.

yep Vaughn, amazing ain't the word. Felt like I was at a ZZ top convention:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: If only Jonathan could have been here, the pair would have been complete.

Ken, Randi, is one special Lady. No other way to word it. I have never seen my girls, 15 and 10, take to two strangers. It was like Family, and I mean Family, as the boards name states. The Hickory is beautiful, just beautiful.

Last edited:
well steve the time spent was well worth the trip and we both enjoyed you and your girls:) but randi is curious as to why your typed words dont have the souther accent like your vice does:) we missed supper so am real glad you fed us a great lunch at the the boston pub:)

...randi is curious as to why your typed words dont have the souther accent like your vice does:) ...

I'm curious why nobody has mentioned that your typed words don't have the same high-pitched British accent that your voice does. :rofl: And your spelling is impeccable when you talk, too. :thumb: :p

oh one other thing,, it isnt often that guy that you have just met shows you his hunting grounds and then offers to let you come down and share in the festivities sometime.. and then he then gives you a nice back massager that he made to take out some of the sore spots from the multiple beatings i received form the co-pilot on this trip:) thanks again i got a good sampling of how well it works!!!!:D:thumb::thumb:

Hey Larry you aint alone in getting beatings from your co pilot. I keep asking mine to do the flying but she would rather look out the window and press the imaginary brakes on her side of the car. I think the jeep has a new indentation in the floor that was not there when i got it.:rofl::thumb:

All I can say is that's some sweet looking hickory you got there. But Its going to take a lot of time to whittle it down so you can feed the smoker with it to make some nice ribs, or brisket... Love that hickory flavor... :thumb: