gotta love the irony

OOps ! 1 gallon benzin 93 cent ?? In this country 1 liter = mor than 1 $.
1 gallon = 3,78 liter. Is not fair! :dunno::dunno:

Jozsef, the 93 you see in that picture is the octane level of the gasoline (benzin). Many gas stations here offer three different octane levels. The gas station in Frank's photo sells gasoline with 87, 89, or 93 octane.

Here in my area of Los Angeles 87 octane is selling for about $2.90 to $3.00, and 93 octane is about $3.10 to $3.50 per gallon. It is still less expensive than in Europe, but it's been a long time since it was less than $1.00 per gallon here.

Ow!! Folly writing. I'm sorry for all. Cause of trouble,that here 95 and 98 octane. Misunderstand the number.:(

No need for apologies. :) I'm very sure you know a lot more about the US than most of us know about Hungary. :D In fact, I think it would be fun if you could post some pictures showing the town you live in. I know I'd like to see them, and I'm sure many others here would also enjoy it. :thumb:

No need for apologies. :) I'm very sure you know a lot more about the US than most of us know about Hungary. :D In fact, I think it would be fun if you could post some pictures showing the town you live in. I know I'd like to see them, and I'm sure many others here would also enjoy it. :thumb:

Great idea Vaughn! Can you help us Jozsef? I would definitely be interested it that!

Thank you for your interest. I will gladly send pictures. My wife loves to photograph. Hungary an interesting country. Talented people live here. But there are always ruining something. For example, the Rubik's cube (my avatar). Mr Rubik would be a millionaire in America. Hungary is a simple professor. (My daughter also teaches), the Matchbox-rich firm. This one is just an example. Ready for an adventure to live here. :D
Until them some panoramic pictures from Hungary.
http://superpanoramas.com/eu/english/photos_cat.asp?id=15&pg=-1&sz=&ph=1606#ph1606
Jozsef

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest. I will gladly send pictures. My wife loves to photograph. Hungary an interesting country. Talented people live here. But there are always ruining something. For example, the Rubik's cube (my avatar). Mr Rubik would be a millionaire in America. Hungary is a simple professor. (My daughter also teaches), the Matchbox-rich firm. This one is just an example. Ready for an adventure to live here. :D
Until them some panoramic pictures from Hungary.
http://superpanoramas.com/eu/english/photos_cat.asp?id=15&pg=-1&sz=&ph=1606#ph1606
Jozsef

Jozsef they are some wounderfull pics. i really love that one burning ice.:thumb:
Steve

Great Pictures Jozsef, we had Missionaries from Hungary at our church awhile back, they said that Hungarian was one of the hardest languages to learn.

Those photographs are exceptional. Not only do you live in a beautiful country, the scenes depicted stirred a range of emotions in me just looking at them. Happy to have you in the Family.