Have you shed a tear lately ?

First time I saw that I couldn't get past the first little girl. Next time I had to turn it off at the first little boy. Made it all the way through this time, but the waterworks still started with the little girl. :)

It it just me, or is there a lot of sawdust in here? I got a little something in my eye. :rolleyes:

Great link Dave. :thumb:

Don, give my thanks and best regards to your son. ;) Same goes for any of you with family or friends who are serving.

Can't even imagine what those families go through. Certainly does make my heart hurt more than a little...

Don, Make sure your son takes care out there, ok?

Don, Make sure your son takes care out there, ok?

I remind him of this constantly. Many out there don't know that the medics in the gulf wars are armed. In previous wars they were considered non combatants and weren't armed but in this war they all are packen. They carry a 9 mm and must qualify as a marksmen. Joey qualified as expert. says if he get into a fire fight he's gonna get ahold of an AR or whatever.

My wife gets very busy in the evenings getting school work done for the end of the season and wanted on the computer. I told her you 1st have to see this and I put the video on and closed the door a few seconds later I opened the door and she was balling like a baby. I told her I know this one would get ya, it got me.
I'm glad this forum is a place where men can be men and wood worked can shed a tear.:thumb:

Yep, that is a great piece of video, that first little girl, the range of emotions expressed in her face would bring a tear to just about anyone, especially any parents :thumb:

I watched it yesterday and my eyes are getting wet just thinking about it again today...can't imagine what the families got thru during these times...:(