FIFA WORLD CUP SOCCER Anyone???

Frank I came from a cricket playing country and have to agree with what you say. Especially when they get going with a 5 day test match and then after 5 days it can be a draw. Man paint drys faster. They have done a lot to speed up the game today though with the limited overs matches but its still like baseball to me.:D

Hey you guys got lucky in the game against England. That poor english goalie will never live the goal down.

Did you hear they had a contingent of US special forces around the stadium and an awac in the air above the stadium just to provide cover for the choppers that were circling the stadium. Joe Biden was in attendance. Guess they were concerned as i am about the crime.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bob, rugby has to be the most confusing.
Let me explain it to you.
First they scrim :huh:, then they scrum :dunno:, then they roll in the mud :eek:.
When that is all done they exchange their sweaty and muddy shirts with the opponents :bonkers: and go in for a beer.:thumb:
All that said, I used to photograph rugby matches. It provides some very interesting action shots.