Fridays here again

PBS has a special on John Wooden at 8:30 local time that I want to watch. What a special man he was--and winning 10 NCAA titles at UCLA was a very small part of what made him special. His 2 years at Indiana State set the tone for college athletics as we know it. LOML wants help with shopping and errands tomorrow. Should be back in time to watch US in the World Cup tomorrow afternoon. Going to attack the home office tomorrow also. For some strange reason it has become the house dumping ground for too long. It's going to get cleaned, organized and presentable and stay that way. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Will most likely pay a little attention to the NBA champ game while working in the office. That will take way too long. Sunday brings church and NASCAR.

So far weekend shot to , well you know. Friday auction was a bunch of junk. Got enough junk at home so I left. Saturday was looking good. Got to within 10 ft of the stuff I was after and got a call. Had to go. Dad's sister in hospital, not looking good. So spent rest of day at hospital. This mornin, got another coat on TV stand. Wife wants me to go with her to town. Also got a small job with the bobcat later today. Weekend, what weekend?

The weekend is almost over now, but we did the farmers market at Market Square in K'ville again this weekend... sales were so so ... nothing to complain about... nothing to brag about, but for a 4 hour set up wasn't so bad... the heat was a killer... humidity felt like Houston and the rain for the first half hour or 45 minutes didn't help.

Maybe it did help, we decided that we would finish June and then take the summer off... getting ready for the October-December shows... it's cooler then.

Today is supposed to be mid 90's with humidity and a feel like temp of 103.... what ever that means... either it's 103 or it 93... I'm not sure what a "feels like" temperature is.
Rain is in forecast for afternoon, so need to get off the duff and go mow the back yard... I mowed the front and hillside Thursday on the riding mower, but the back yard has to be mowed with a push mower since part of the yard has a 20-25 degree slope.