The people here are the best

I got a package in the mail today form Tom Baugues with a hex drive in it. I asked him where he got his on the Organ build thread when I couldnt find one here local. Turns out you can only get them at a Menards and the closest one to me is a good 150 miles away. :dunno: So he sent me one.:D

100_1414.jpg

What a great place this is Only on the FWW :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jay :D

Jay your very welcome. I have been a part of many different forums over the past several years but this is one that I can honestly say that I am proud to be a member of. It is a great place to get to know people even if you never meet them in person.

Have a great day all,
Tom

Jay your very welcome. I have been a part of many different forums over the past several years but this is one that I can honestly say that I am proud to be a member of. It is a great place to get to know people even if you never meet them in person.

Have a great day all,
Tom

hey if you told us your city sooner you might have had company a wknd or two ago:) i heard that someone was out travelun again:) and there is at least 2 other hoosiers on here:)

Larry, I would welcome any visitors although I don't have much of a shop to show. Right now I'm working off of a small table and a pair or sawhorses with a half sheet of ply laying on top. :eek: got a few tools laying around...ok ok its a garage......but it works. :rofl:
Around here they say.....Hoosier by birth..."Boilermaker" by the grace of God! :rofl: :rofl: ( you may have to be a Purdue fan to get that)

I thought I had my town listed..guess not...... so I fixed that.

Tom

well tom,, you know that old church that is now a quilt shop? well i was there for a hour or two talking with the lady as the other half looked and shopped.. so i was close but no cigar it was 2 sundays ago

I have been a part of many different forums over the past several years but this is one that I can honestly say that I am proud to be a member of. It is a great place to get to know people even if you never meet them in person.

Have a great day all,
Tom
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:Tom and jay i agree more than you'll ever know. I also was a member of a number of forums over the years and never really felt welcome even though i was there for years. here from the beginning i felt like i was welcome and still do.:D