question about private messages

We are allowed 200 PM's saved, don't know why you are being told it is full at one:huh: One of our admins I am sure will be able to help you with that issue:)

Your PM limit should be handled now, Cynthia. :)

We've got things set up to limit newcomers in the number of PMs they can send. (We were having a spam problem a while back and it was how we handled it.) It looks like a limit was also set on the number of messages newbies could receive, but I believe that was done inadvertently. (Darren set it up, so I plead ignorance. It's easy for me to be ignorant. I come by it naturally.) I've flipped a switch backstage, so now "New Members" can have up to 100 PMs in their Inbox. After a month or so, "New Members" are upgraded to "Members", and the PM limit is raised to 200 messages.

:eek::eek:Cynthia, be VERY, VERy, VEry, Very, very afraid if Larry is vouching for you!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Naw, really he is a good ole coot! :rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: If Larry is on it, it will get resolved soon. :thumb::thumb: Oh and welcome to the family, remember, you joined this willingly!!!!:huh::dunno::doh::rofl::rofl::D

well at least now she has enough room to chat like she wants.. which is more than you or i:rofl::rofl:jist kiddun cynthia

Hey thanks guys, I appreciate it. I can understand if they want to be sure you're not a lunatic first. No problem.:wave:

since I started woodworking, I can spend 6 hours in the bit and blade aisle in any hardware or tool store.
I read manuals for tools like people read novels.
My vision is poor, yet I use spinning blades every day.
I choose to be in a hot, muggy, dusty envirnoment over a nice cool spot.
I think I passed lunacy a while ago.

since I started woodworking, I can spend 6 hours in the bit and blade aisle in any hardware or tool store.
I read manuals for tools like people read novels.
My vision is poor, yet I use spinning blades every day.
I choose to be in a hot, muggy, dusty envirnoment over a nice cool spot.
I think I passed lunacy a while ago.
:huh::huh:I'm confused. I thought this was NORMAL behavior.:dunno::dunno:

one thing about it though drew is that glenn was fed well he is alot bigger than dad:) but dad has him on the wize cracks:) i would like to be a mouse in the corner when they both get going after each other or some other poor soul:):rofl::rofl: